ACCEPTED: Seniors Share their College and Scholarship Offers

Ashley Drew, Marketing Manager

Erin Smith (Football): Committed to Southern Methodist. He stated that he talked with his family to help choose what would be the best decision for himself.

Terrell Allen (Football): Committed to Austin Peay State University.  He wanted a place where he could get his education and still play a high level of football.

Luke Rice (Baseball): Committed to University of Arkansas at Rich Mountain. He liked the new facilities there and the other recruits that the school is bringing in with him. 

Marissa Mitchell (Softball): Committed to Crowder College because it seemed like the best choice and has caring coaches. She decided to go to a place where success was not only softball, but education as well.

Niesha Sims: Applied and accepted into Millsaps College, Univ of Memphis, Agnes Scott College, Hendrix, UALR, UCA. Top college is Hendrix because it’s close to home and small; but also Agnes Scott, because it’s really diverse and also a small college.

Emily Blair: Received a $60,000 scholarship to Ouachita Baptist University

Xavier Taylor: Schools accepted into: UALR, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University , Oklahoma State University, Philander Smith, University of Arkansas at Fayetteville , and Texas A & M. Scholarships received: Chancellor’s Scholarship-$38,000, Freshman Scholarship-$1,000

Kennedy Banks: Accepted into: University of Memphis, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Southern Arkansas University, College of Ozark, Langston University, William Woods University, and Philander Smith College. She received a scholarship from Arkansas Rice Representative.